Cloud-Based Video Conferencing Service
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud is a video conferencing service. It couples WebEx Personal Rooms and the cloud-based WebEx Video Bridge into one, always-available meeting experience. CMR Cloud is accessible from any standards-based video device. It provides simple, highly secure collaboration from the scalable Cisco WebEx Cloud.
For organizations seeking a cloud-based video conferencing service, CMR Cloud is:
- Simple - Use easy controls to create, launch, and join meetings.
- Scalable - Support up to 1025 participants in a single meeting.
- Global - Extend global reach with data centers all over the world, offering consistent quality.
- Flexible - Cloud deployment model is offered as a subscription service.
- Proven - It integrates industry-leading voice, video, and content sharing technologies into one experience.
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Case Study
Vital Images uses video conferencing to help workers be more productive in global meetings without a hardware investment.
Vital Images develops software that creates 2D, 3D, and 4D images of the human body that help clinicians make faster, better decisions. Employees needed a way to participate in a variety of video and web conferencing meetings, across a variety of platforms.
Vital Images now uses Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud to help workers anywhere in the world collaborate using any video device.
- Travel expenses were reduced by US$40,000 and travel days dropped from 20 to 10 for the quarterly sales summit.
- More remote employees, partners, and customers participate in video conferencing meetings using different video-enabled devices from any location.
- Cloud-based service scales to match changes in business needs.
Speak to us to know more – email@example.com / +65 6743 9734